PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LAW 196 d.d. 30/06/2003
This is a statement on the processing of personal data, provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, for those who visit my site https://www.therockcouture.com and any subdomains.
For any further information you may need, you can send an email to email@example.com.
My blog does not collect your personal data, if you do not expressly give them to me, and this can happen in two ways:
- by commenting on a post: in this case I store the data that you entered to write the comments, and your ip address;
- by subscribing to the newsletter: in this case I memorize your email, and nothing else, to send you some news every now and then.
In both cases, your data is not disclosed to third parties, and are not used for any further purpose than those described above.
It is also true that by entering my blog, your IP address is recorded in server logs and stored for legal purposes, even to protect myself from possible misuse.
As for cookies, my blog uses:
- Technical cookies, for the practical operation of the platform on which I lean;
- analytical cookies, via Google Analytics, because I like to know how many people come to see me;
- Third-party cookies, including profiling, on which I have no control, to offer you the possibility of interacting with social media. Sometimes I use Google Maps and Youtube videos.